The GP-03 single gas detectors is personal protective measuring device for %LEL of explosive gasses.
The unit is rugged, easy to operate and has replaceable sensors and filters.
The Riken Keiki GP-03 is personal single gas monitors designed for measuring %LEL. Users will find the GP-03 unit robust, reliable, long lasting, and cost effective. In addition the instrument has a digital display, can be calibrated, and are dust and water-resistant (IP-67). The GP-03 has a replaceable rubber boot in addition data log from 5 to 300 hours. It is equipped with visual, audible, and vibration alarms as standard. Operates 35 hours on alkaline batteries. Replacement of sensors, filters and batteries is very easy.
- Real-time measurement
- Clear display with auto back lighting
- Loud alarm buzzer, light and vibration.
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX Exia II CT4 approved
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Changeable alkaline batteries
- Compact, light weight, ergonomic design
- Optional waist strap for hands free operation
- Operates 35hours on alkaline batteries
- Data logging as standard