Gastec toxic gas sampling pump
The Gastec GV-100S/110S gas-sampling pump and standard detector tubes can analyse a wide variety of gases and vapours accurately, quickly and easily. Measurements of over 600 different applications.
Gastec endeavours to achieve highest quality detector tubes for analysing airborne gases/vapours, as well as pollutants in soil and water through state-of-the-art research and development. Through their efforts, Gastec have acquired a solid reputation among their customers in virtually all sectors of marine, offshore, industry, commerce and society.
Tubes are available for more than 600 different applications.
- On-site measurements can be performed easily by anybody, anytime and anywhere, in a short time
- One pump stroke for most of the tubes gives fast response and avoids mistakes
- Easy-to-check direct reading possible due to the calibrated scale directly printed on the tube
- An extensive measuring range can be obtained by adjusting the sampling volume
- For high precision, each production lot is tested and calibrated independently. Each detector tube has its own quality control number printed on the tube.
- Surface of the pump is made of non-sparking ABS resin.
- Full and half pump stroke (100 ml / 50 ml) are clearly marked on the handle and lock into position during operation.
5 m, 10 m and 30 metre sampling hoses available.
- Long shelf-life with excellent long-term stability.
- The Automatic stroke counter built in model GV-110S can track up to ten pump strokes automatically, so there is no chance of miscounting.
- The Gastec gas sampling system is perfect for applications in confined space entry, hazmat and spill control, flue and exhaust emissions sampling, chemical and petrochemical plants, pulp and paper, indoor air quality, healthcare and many other industries.